• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asia cup qualifiers 2022

cnerd123

likes this
EHSAN KHAN YOU LEGEND

absolute hall of famer all time great Hong Konger. Takes the first over in the biggest game of the summer and nails Chirag Suri. Solid keeping by Scotty, reliable as ever as well.

GA YAU BOYS!

cnerd123

likes this
strange move to give Haroon the 2nd over, especially since he's playing through a stress fracture! We have Ateeq, Ayush and Aizaz all in the team too.

Has gone poorly here, zzz

cnerd123

likes this
Ayush on fire!! Such a great new ball prospect for us. 3 down!!

We had Kuwait 57/6 and they still got 151 tho so lot of work to be done, but that's the 3 most dangerous bats in the hut inside 15 balls. Awesome start.

cnerd123

likes this
UAE just starting to recover now which is worrying. Never confident chasing above 130 tbh. Can't fault our commitment in the field today tho!

cnerd123

likes this
**** why is Haroon bowling ffs. 2 overs for 33. Didn't need him to bowl, we have other options. Shouldn't even be in the team if he's got a stress fracture...

cnerd123

likes this
we've not been good with our death bowling. selection of bowlers or skill execution. Haroon's injury probably a factor tbf. He's not bowled well today and Nizakat's been forced to get some overs out of him in other phases of the game, rather than in the death where he's usually quite good.

Aizaz has barely bowled. I get he's not been in great form but surely he couldn't have gone worse than Haroon, or than Ayush here at the death. Must be carrying an injury too?

But urgh we've let go of another **** to of runs in the back 5 here. Another steep chase. All the hardwork in the first 15 overs getting undone.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
we've not been good with our death bowling. selection of bowlers or skill execution. Haroon's injury probably a factor tbf. He's not bowled well today and Nizakat's been forced to get some overs out of him in other phases of the game, rather than in the death where he's usually quite good.
ah i see the problem

cnerd123

likes this
bears repeating - Ehsan Khan is a ****ing legend
ah i see the problem
he's been captain all summer. relatively new to the role but that's what the coaches are there for I suppose. Don't get Aizaz bowling just the 1 over today when Haroon's bowled 2 and Ayush was made to bowl one at the death.

Scotty is incredible behind the stumps. ****ing fantastic work there.

cnerd123

likes this
And here's Aizaz, and wicket first ball.

UAE have enough I reckon. This will be a tough chase. Their bowling is way better than Kuwait. My hope is that their shoulders drop once they realise they cannot qualify and they just give us the game...

cnerd123

likes this
lol 2 wickets in 3 balls. why the **** did Haroon and Ayush bowl those overs in the last 6. Sigh.

Less than 150 is exactly what Nizakat asked for. Let's do this please. CMON BOYS!

cnerd123

likes this
timely six by Babar! Pressure was just starting to build again.

44 needed in 6 overs. Game's far from done. Meiyappan's spell is over, so finish this off boys.