• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asia cup 2022

Xuhaib

International Coach
This middle order is so bad I shudder to think what they will do in Australia.

There is a reason we need Babar/Riz to bat 10-12+ everytime overs to get a decent score.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Hasnain is a genuine test prospect now he should be traveling with the test team every where

Hassan generator needs to be put to pasture atleast half a dozen better pacers then him now.

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
Hasnain is a genuine test prospect now he should be traveling with the test team every where
I have read in other forums that Hasnain's action is a bit suspect !
Is it?

He remodelled his action within 2 months & got cleared. PCB rushed him to international scene. God forbid, if he gets another ban ala Hafeez, his confidence would get a serious hit.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I have read in other forums that Hasnain's action is a bit suspect !
Is it?

He remodelled his action within 2 months & got cleared. PCB rushed him to international scene. God forbid, if he gets another ban ala Hafeez, his confidence would get a serious hit.
No it looks quite fine to me now the new action has saved his career in more ways then one he's getting more bounce of a good length and pace is consistently up needs to be a bit more tight with his lines but that will improve more he plays.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Looking forward to a decent Sunday evening at a match screening not to concerned about the result more interested in having a good time with old uni mates some of them getting to see after couple of years.

Let's hope for a good game