• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Draft

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Mike Hendrick for my next pick please.

Charter 77 So Far

Kevin Pietersen
Alec Stewart
Mike Hendrick

In terms of the next series, I'd say the best 70's series is either 72 or 74-75

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
74/75 - Lillee and Thommo at their best.
And you would be correct. I was worried about crossover with this series but it's rather minimal.

The series in which Lillee and Thomson shocked England with their pace and hostility and formed one of the fastest duo's in history.

For round 4 we have the 1974/75 ashes.

Round order
1.Shri
2.Fredfertang
3.Michaellf7777777
4.Joao
5.Howe_zat
6.Himannv
7.Kingkallis
8.Nufan
9.Teja
10.Marcuss
11.Blakus
12.Zinzan12

Shri

Mr. Glass
Kim Hughes
Greg Chappell

3. Kim Hughes
4. Greg Chappell
7. Andrew Flintoff
9. Merv Hughes

Joao

U19 12th Man
Had to pick between two and probably should have picked the englishman this time as he has much better Ashes stats but the Aussie gets in on captaincy, slip fielding and flat out bias.

Ian Chappell

2. Slater
3. I Chappell (c)
10. Hogg
11. McGrath (o)

Himannv

International Coach
Hope Howe_Zat picks one of the two players I'm looking at simply so that I dont have to choose between them.

Howe_zat

Audio File
In dire need of a bowler, so I'll pick Derek Underwood.

Late-Night Coffee XI

1. Mark Taylor (c)
3. Ricky Ponting
5. David Gower
9. Derek Underwood

Himannv

International Coach
Doug Walters. In dire need of bowlers now.

Geoff Boycott
Graham Gooch
-
-
Doug Walters
Adam Gilchrist
-
-
-
-
-

Himannv

International Coach
Thought about Cowdrey but ranked Walters higher. Was between Underwood and him for me. He can even contribute with the ball or in the field if the need arises.

kingkallis

International Coach
My pick for Round 4 is John Edrich for his brilliant 'better than career' average and performance against the Aussies in the Ashes.

CricDraft XI

1. Matthew Hayden /
2. John Edrich /
10. Craig McDermott o
11. Bob Willis o