• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes betting

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually put £25 on the Aussies to win the series. There's still some small part of me that won't let me turn down odds-against on Australia at home.

dro87

U19 12th Man
bet365 is the only web site i can manage to bet in cricket from Italy.. If you now your game you can even win a fair bit..
Till last year you could still sign up without giving out to many info, but now they want your proper address and they'll send you a letter for confirmation-

Ah and the runs per over stuff-
I reckon you can bet on does in a test at the start of play/over before lunch/new ball and powerplays and stuff in odi's.

chalky

International Debutant
Have got Siddle as top Aussie wicket taker at 7.5 but think he might get dropped after this test so am tempted to hedge can get 7.5 on Ryan Harris and as a bolter 10 on Mitch Johnson. Is there talk of Johnson coming back into the team for 3rd test?

Also got 8's on KP to be overall top run scorer would need a monumental effort to catch Cook now though.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Grrrr, those ****ing Australians are mocking me. I had a bet on Watson to score 51.5+ in the first innings and he got out for 51. Today I had a bet on Hussey to score 51.5 or less, and he makes 52! Rotten ****s.

simmy

International Regular
Been an unbelievable series for me so far.

England, at the start of the series, came as the underdogs which I had a feeling was a big error on the part of the Bookmakers. Luckily I put my money where my mouth is.

Am already up £thousands.

I have also seen some really dumb stuff from bookmakers especially when the game is "in-play".

Bodog for example offered 1.91 on an England win yesterday (day 4 of the test) when the lay odds on Betfair was a touch over 1.7. The best thing about this... is that Bodog even let me back 1.91 with a £3000 stake.

I instantly laid the risk off on Betfair creating a very easy and very successful arb for around £600.

Bring on the third test....