• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ascending Test HS Draft

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah definitely. This is the first time I've actually committed to one (and I mean committed -- on my phone while a passenger on a rainy, foggy highway!, and very fun. Ambrose the better pick surely :ph34r:
Don't think I've ever failed to make the first pick in these rounds. ?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Best if HS included with selection.
eg Walsh (30)
I was in a meeting with my boss till now and during the picking time. Had typed and kept the mobile secretly under the table as I was presenting to my boss and clicked on submit in the middle of the presentation. So, not much time to properly format the message.

We can always include HS with the player from the next round.

Teuton

International Captain
AndrewB
0​
Archer6K
0​
honestbharani
0​
JOJOXI
0​
kingkallis
0​
Patience and Accuracy+Gut
0​
Teuton
22​
BS Chandrasekhar
Line and Length
28​
Bob Willis
CricAddict
30​
Courtney Walsh
Pothas
37​
Allan Donald
Fuller Pilch
38​
Sydney F Barnes
srbhkshk
39​
Fred Trueman
ataraxia
53​
Curtly Ambrose
Bitmap
56​
Bill O'Reilly
trundler
61​
Glenn McGrath
ankitj
67​
Muttiah Muralitharan

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Damn it I am at the bottom there. Can I change again? But won't be fair to Bitmap so I will stick to my pick.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
@Teuton can we have this as a 12 player selection draft just like that auction draft and choose 11 out of them for our teams? Or do you want to stick to only choosing 11 players?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
  • In this draft every pick will need to have a greater Test highest score than your previous pick.
  • Will use a variable draft order format where the drafter with the lowest most recent HS picks next.
  • So that we don’t get into a situation where there are no eligible players, I will implement a maximum score that you can pick for each ‘round’, TBA once I know how many participants there are.
  • For something different, Bradman will be available, but only for your 11th pick.
  • Round 1 will be a free for all at a predefined time so that the R1 order does not bias the results.
  • Post in if interested.
  • 8hr time-outs
Is the 8hr timeout not applicable for Round 1? @Archer6K timed out now in that case.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Teuton - Chandreskar 22 & Statham 38
JOJOXI - Adcock 24, Gibbs 25, & Davidson 80
L & L - Willis 28, Croft 33, Tyson 37
CricAddict - Walsh 30, Cummings 63
hb - Bumrah 34
Pothas - Donald 37
FP - Barnes 38
srbh - Trueman 39
AndrewB - Waqar 45
Patience - Procter 48