• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arsenal and then Chelsea. Bah

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
twctopcat said:
As soon as Milan beat Utd i backed them to win and i stand by them. They have all been here before and know what's coming. Nesta, maldini, Stam and Cafu oooze class, more so than Chelsea and with a fit Shevchenko they can and probably will win it.
Beware.

Any one who utters a word against Chelsea, the hyped darling of the premiership, they will be on the verge of being butchered on the forum.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Pratyush said:
Beware.

Any one who utters a word against Chelsea, the hyped darling of the premiership, they will be on the verge of being butchered on the forum.
No, anyone who writes whinging rubbish just because Chelsea beat his team will be butchered.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
Barca also have a dodgy keeper and a questionable back line that any very good side will usually exploit. I'd back Milan and Juventus to beat them.
As would I if Barcelona weren't already out!!!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Pratyush said:
6,3Cos of a ****ing lapse in one game you think barca cant defend.

1Where the **** was i proven wrong

2,4so what makes you think chelsea is so ****ing better and barca clearly arent

and what is your basis of that logic if not one game if every thing else of the teams as far as record and time under new managers are almost same.
Haha annoyed are we?

6 and 3 are based on alot more than one game.

1. You had a go at Chelsea because they hadn't won anything major, but Barca haven't won anything since 98/99. You then said Barca is a new team under Rijkaard (sp) (which may be true) but Chelsea is a new team under Abramovich.

Used the same argument you did for saying Barca was the best. And by the way, if you reckon that I can't base it on one game (which I didn't), you based your 'Barca: BEST!' thread on one goal!

Craig

World Traveller
twctopcat said:
But what i said was undoubtedly the truth, never fear my friend, the rossineri will win it.
Well I could never stand it if Milan win it a 7th time, and I would prefer JuvEPOntus didn't win as well.

Liverpool could do anything, but my darkhorses for it would be Bayern Munich, or possibily Lyon. Over here, on a football program, a Serie A Expert Analysis is of the opinion that Inter could be darkhorses as well. If Adriano keeps on play as well as he does like he did today, then you never know.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig said:
Well I could never stand it if Milan win it a 7th time, and I would prefer JuvEPOntus didn't win as well.

Liverpool could do anything, but my darkhorses for it would be Bayern Munich, or possibily Lyon. Over here, on a football program, a Serie A Expert Analysis is of the opinion that Inter could be darkhorses as well. If Adriano keeps on play as well as he does like he did today, then you never know.
no mention of PSV, no im honestly delighted we are in the quarters, a massive achievement...

chris.hinton

International Captain
Chelsea will not win the champions league but i think AC Milan will win the Champions League again for the 2nd time in 3 years.... yet no one mensions them in the same breth as Arsenal, Barca, Real madrid, man United, Juventus and Chelsea

Simon

Agent TBY said:
BTW,where's van Bommel going?
nowhere yet

he was supposedly going to dortmund, but i dont think they're in a position to buy anyone at the moment.

Simon

twctopcat said:
He's keen on spurs and a bit of Jol loving last time i heard.
that was last summer, van bommel was linked everywhere then, hes off contract this summer anyway, so he can do what he pleases.
He will probably just leave and do what Waterruss did, end up a free agent, go to man city, become a dud then move to scotland lol...

twctopcat

International Regular
broncoman said:
that was last summer, van bommel was linked everywhere then, hes off contract this summer anyway, so he can do what he pleases.
He will probably just leave and do what Waterruss did, end up a free agent, go to man city, become a dud then move to scotland lol...
Well here
it seems he may still want a spurs move. They can prob pay him enough given it will be a free transfer.

Simon

will be disapointing to lose him, but given we've lost Kezman, Robben, Waterrus, Lamey, Faber in recent times ill get over it...

Simon

Mark Van Bommel said:
"I've achieved everything in Holland and I feel I need a new challenge."
A 2005 Champions League would top that off imo....

twctopcat

International Regular
It's an all too recurrent theme for dutch clubs to lose all their best players which must be a damn shame, just think if psv had kept ruud, robben and kezman etc, you'd have quite a team.

Simon

twctopcat said:
It's an all too recurrent theme for dutch clubs to lose all their best players which must be a damn shame, just think if psv had kept ruud, robben and kezman etc, you'd have quite a team.
ronaldo for 10 years wouldnt have been too bad either...