• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Around the world draft

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Aubrey Faulkner - Nottinghamshire -

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That says he played club cricket, not FC cricket. Neither Wiki nor Cricinfo lists Nottinghamshire as a team he played for.

kingkallis

International Coach
Clive Rice (Nottinghamshire)

CricZo XI

Barry Richards / (Transvaal)
Clive Rice / o (Nottinghsmahire)
Imran Khan o / (Lahore)
Ray Lindwall o / (Queensland)
Michael Holding o (Jamaica)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah this thing is tough now. I am not really sure how else I can select a player whose only other listed team is the MCC which was a FC side at that time. You guys can make the ruling. I skimmed through the article I posted and I found that he played in Nottinghamshire and assumed it was FC.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's Mr_mister's call obviously but going by the Derbyshire precedent, you'll have to re pick. Lots of good players have been 'locked out' now.