• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arise Sir Andrew

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I bet a significant chunk of the Australian cricket team vote Liberal.
All the **** ones. Let's run through and I'll tell you how they vote:

Warner - Jacquie Lambie. Massive bogan.
Harris - Tory because he's ****
Labushagne - Labor. Salt of the earth, team player, applies himself.
TPC - Labor. He is the Light on the Hill
Head - Australian democrats. Neither one thing nor the other
Wade - Tory. Arsehole of a bloke.
Paine - votes informal
Cummins - Labor. Champion, and from Penrith. A working class hero.
Starc - Tory. Entitled and doesn't put in enough.
Lyon - Labor. Honest tradesman
Haze - Labor. Gun.

Others:

Patto - Labor.
Siddle - Tory. Victorian wanker
Bancroft - Tory. WA fifo type. As long as he gest middle class welfare to pay for his Maloo ute, he dgaf about anyone or anything else.
MMarsh - see Bancroft.
Khawaja - Tory. That classic immigrant background bloke whose family struggled but who becomes a selfish ****.
Neser - Qlder and utterly non-descript, so probably Tory.
Langer - definitely Tory. Just a prick of a bloke
S Waugh - Labor through and through. Was going to run for the Party but decided to stay outside politics.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Wouldn't mind betting Burgey's aim is pretty much spot on there.

He could probably drum up a list of CW posters & how they vote & be smack bang on with that too.

morgieb

All the **** ones. Let's run through and I'll tell you how they vote:

Warner - Jacquie Lambie. Massive bogan.
Harris - Tory because he's ****
Labushagne - Labor. Salt of the earth, team player, applies himself.
TPC - Labor. He is the Light on the Hill
Head - Australian democrats. Neither one thing nor the other
Wade - Tory. Arsehole of a bloke.
Paine - votes informal
Cummins - Labor. Champion, and from Penrith. A working class hero.
Starc - Tory. Entitled and doesn't put in enough.
Lyon - Labor. Honest tradesman
Haze - Labor. Gun.

Others:

Patto - Labor.
Siddle - Tory. Victorian wanker
Bancroft - Tory. WA fifo type. As long as he gest middle class welfare to pay for his Maloo ute, he dgaf about anyone or anything else.
MMarsh - see Bancroft.
Khawaja - Tory. That classic immigrant background bloke whose family struggled but who becomes a selfish ****.
Neser - Qlder and utterly non-descript, so probably Tory.
Langer - definitely Tory. Just a prick of a bloke
S Waugh - Labor through and through. Was going to run for the Party but decided to stay outside politics.
Labbers seems like a Tory to me. Afrikaans, emigrated from South Africa, moved to Queensland. I bet he's said the n word before, for example.

Surely Siddle's a Greenie for the vegan thing?

Warner would be One Nation.

Burgey

Wouldn't mind betting Burgey's aim is pretty much spot on there.

He could probably drum up a list of CW posters & how they vote & be smack bang on with that too.
If you have any names in mind, shoot them through and I'll happily enlighten the forum.

Burgey

Anyone who works as hard as those two fellas have is inherently anti-Tory. Tories think the idea of sweat and hard work is beneath them. Thaty's why Archer would be a Tory, but the likes of Cummins, Haze and TPC most definitely would not be.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
If you have any names in mind, shoot them through and I'll happily enlighten the forum.
Perhaps we should start out with some familiar names/some of the more radical posters...

morgie, GAS, *****, sledger, Athlai, Jedi, Fred, GIMH, a massive zebra, Gnske, Flem, Daemon, OS, Red Hill, Stephen, the big bambino, myself

This should be interesting.

Last edited:

Burgey

Perhaps we should start out with some familiar names/some of the more radical posters...

morgie, GAS, *****, sledger, Athlai, Jedi, Fred, GIMH, a massive zebra, Gnske, Flem, Daemon, OS, myself

This should be interesting.
I shall provide more detailed reasons later, but for now:

morgie - Tory. Doesn't know what he wants, defaults to being afraid of anythign meaningful getting done, so runs with the status quo. Sad, I had high hopes for him.
GAS - Labor. Solid performer.
***** - Chinese Communist Party :ph34r:
sledger - Tory. Primarily because he thinks it means smaller govt, but really it just means govt only doig enough to bank roll the wealthy.
Athlai - Kiwi, so not really important. But you'd hope he'd be NZ Labour as any decent thinking person would be.
Jedi - definitely Tory. Has that sort of personality disorder and self-centredness
Fred - solid Labour. Great bloke
Corrin - BNP
AMZ - used to think he was all right, but hadn't seen much of him of late until he went on a massive, ****wittery laden diatribe because I suggested the Austrlaian side from the late 90s/ early 2000s would beat the WI side of the 80s. Why he'd give a **** I don't know. But that sort of idiocy means he'd be a Tory.
Gnske - Anarchist. Love this bloke
Flem - Labour.
Daemon - From Singapore, so basically votes how he's told to and thinks that's democracy. Tory.
OS - convicted of multiple voting fraud. Voted differently every time, so they cancelled each other out.
jimmy101 - would be some sort of Toorak Toff. Likely Tory, but may prove to be better than that.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh:

Gold!

Although I'm actually a Footscray lad who votes Labour (although I donkey voted last time around).

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't get my edit done in time before Burgey responded. A few more names then, if he can be arsed...

Red Hill, Stephen, the big bambino, aussie tragic, Adders, Magrat Garlick, PEWS.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
More or less right about me. Have somewhat of a distrust of the broader system on both sides but ideologically I do tend to lean leftwards on a fair few issues.

My Federal MP (Tony Zappia) seems a top bloke from when I've met him so that helps

Burgey

I didn't get my edit done in time before Burgey responded. A few more names then, if he can be arsed...

Red Hill, Stephen, the big bambino, aussie tragic, Adders, Magrat Garlick, PEWS.
Red Hill - Labor. decent bloke. Edit: it may have been him who ended up voting Tory here last election almost by default. If he did, then ****. If not, stand by my original position
TBB - tough one, this. Parochial but decent at heart. Not sure he's Labor, but will say not a Tory.
aussie tragic - *** Party
Adders - love this bloke. Gonna say Labor. Worried there might be some regional Victorian National Party influence there, but you'd hope not.
Magrat - Social democrat to the core imho. legend.
PEWS - filthy libertarian swine. Never worked an honest day in his life, entitled to the max.

Last edited: