• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
he means how did you put Kenya into the game as a test eligebe country?
I didn't the trial version I downloadd for some reason let me set up test matches with Kenya, Ireland and if my memory serves me correct Scotland

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
I didn't the trial version I downloadd for some reason let me set up test matches with Kenya, Ireland and if my memory serves me correct Scotland
Hmm. I don't want to be a ball-breaker or anything, but that doesn't quite sound like ICC.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
5.Hampshire complete victory with 1 wicket remaining at 6:10pm on fourth day of 4 day match
Did that myself. Don't think it was 1 wicket, think it was 10 actually IIRC. Also, it said in overs, i weren't looking at the time..... There were 1.2 overs left.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Thats a top win, well done. Good effort from your bowling attack to take nine wickets for 74 runs in the Australian second innings.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
The victory incidentally spurred my team on to win 18 tests in a row, against Australia (home), Sri Lanka (away), Bangladesh (away), the West Indies (away), Sri Lanka (home) and the West Indies (home) before losing.

Attachments

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
TBH I think there are too many results in test matches in ICC 3...my New Zealand team (which has its first season in a story somewhere in this forum) has had five draws in 40 test matches (after the first two tests in 2012/13).

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Stupid thing I noticed ages ago but have never mentioned (apologies if anyone else has already) is that on ICC3 when a batsman gets stumped, if you look at the hawkeye tracking of the ball, it shows it going straight through the stumps more often than not, but yet....the batsman doesnt get bowled.....bit of an irritating glitch, though I suppose it doesnt really impact on the general gameplay.

bryce

International Regular
Stupid thing I noticed ages ago but have never mentioned (apologies if anyone else has already) is that on ICC3 when a batsman gets stumped, if you look at the hawkeye tracking of the ball, it shows it going straight through the stumps more often than not, but yet....the batsman doesnt get bowled.....bit of an irritating glitch, though I suppose it doesnt really impact on the general gameplay.
Yeah its **** aye. There are times when the batsman is clearly out of his crease and they still don't stump him, yet sometimes when the batsman is in their crease they can be out stumped...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah its **** aye. There are times when the batsman is clearly out of his crease and they still don't stump him, yet sometimes when the batsman is in their crease they can be out stumped...
The amount of times you see someone try and defend a full toss and it ends up getting a massive edge through to the keeper also gets on my nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.