• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After winning the first Test against SL by 330 runs I was quite confident going in to the second.

That was a bit dented when I got knocked over for 150 in the first innings, then collapsed to 100-6 after conceding a first innings lead of 159. I put McCullum to just under full aggression and hoped for the best...I got a bit better than that.

:blink:

Attachments

James

Cricket Web Owner
Wow, amazing innings Ed.

I dropped McCullum for Weston, and Weston is now my premier batsman averaging close to 50 in Test cricket along with keeping wicket :)

cpr

International Coach
Hmm, cbf with a screenie at the mo, just played a ODI at home to India, pretty dire innings, till Harmison and Anderson put on a 68 stand to take me to 255/9. Harmison ended up with 42*, Anderson 35* (off 29).... Shame the bowlings been woeful and its looking like 5-2 to India in the series.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Look, frankly -- I dont know if anyone has brought this up yet, and really, its news to me, so Im gonna post it.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I ♥ the Kolpak ruling in ICC.
Now, to get my hands on Andrew Ireland...

Attachments

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Look, frankly -- I dont know if anyone has brought this up yet, and really, its news to me, so Im gonna post it.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I ♥ the Kolpak ruling in ICC.
Now, to get my hands on Andrew Ireland...
Don't see what is so special about Hamish Marshall.

bryce

International Regular
Few screenshots...

1.Broad takes 3 wickets in opening over of 20/20 match
2.Afridi 250* and 13 wickets in a 4 day match
3.Hampshire 314/3 batting first in 40 over match
4.Computer loses by 1 run with 9 wickets in hand chasing only 107 in 20/20 match
5.Hampshire complete victory with 1 wicket remaining at 6:10pm on fourth day of 4 day match

Attachments

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Having tried the trial version I granted Kenya test status and packed them off for a 3 match home and away series against Bangladesh winning both comfortably. Although based on the tremendous inaccuracies in the players databases i seriously doubt thr credibility of the Bangladesh XI that was fielded in those matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.