• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Appreciation Society for the Indian bowling attack apart from Zaheer

Teja.

Global Moderator
I'd grant you Harbhajan Teja, but I remembered he's a ****.
Haha, I don't like the guy much too. It's just that him being a rank **** gets in the way of people appreciating that he is an immensely successful and prolific test match bowler.

Bun

Banned
Amit Mishra is an awesome bowler. He is going to be a significant force in the future. I think we should take him to England and let him loose on the English and South Africans who historically have had significant issues dealing with wrist spinners.

Howe_zat

Audio File
In India.
Generally speaking, most bowlers are allowed to be better at home than away. Can't really knock the career of a bloke that's picked up nearly 400 wickets.

Would be fair to say that's he's been far from his best for most of the last two years, though.

Bun

Banned
:laugh: How dare a bowler take most of his wickets at home where he plays half of his tests. Seriously am beyond disbelief at seeing some of the posts here by some India haters.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How dare a bowler take most of his wickets at home where he plays half of his tests

Howe_zat

Audio File
Haha, everything considered, 142 wickets @ 33 is not bad at all in the post 2008 period Thought it'd be significantly worse itbt. Bhajji - WAG.
Oddly selective date though. He's been averaging 38 since September 2005 and 39 since September 2009, for example.

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Has Bhaji had a good series since 2001?
He was a hero in SA. Was instrumental in getting SA out for 130 with 4-10 that Innings and solo-starred 7-120 in the second Innings of the third test. Absolute champion performance. 15 wickets in 3 games @ 29.6.

oops, read that as 2010. 8-) anyway for 2001.