• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone recognise this autograph?

tony p

First Class Debutant
Why can't players sign their names so that we ACTUALLY know who the **** they are. Don't know who that is sorry
I have lot's of county team sheet autographs from the 1930s-60s, and without even resorting to Wisden, you know who they all are, even the obscure 1 or 2 game players.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
My dad has a very unique signature and I could never figure out how that meant his name till I was like 10 when it finally dawned on me he juz uses a big stylish Z where the S is, in his name. My theory is that people who are very full of themselves try to have very stylish or extravagant signatures. Have felt that since that time (from when I was 10, I mean) so my signature is exactly as humble and normal as it could be. And yet I have such poor handwriting that I am confident no one can duplicate it easily, lol. The perks of actually having bad handwriting.

Naheed

School Boy/Girl Captain
It seems to be the autograph of Robin Smith. The first name start
the letter is R and the last name is starting with S. But it is hard to guess
the exact name.