• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Anyone but Little England"

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Thats just disgusting Steds.

This is where its at:

The one in the middle. The one on the left is disgusting, the one on the right is OK. The one in the middle is perfect.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Vodka pffft. Single malt scotch or a decent cider (Magners and Kopparberg - especially the latter's pear cider - being head and shoulders above that other crap) is where it's at.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
silentstriker said:
Thats just disgusting Steds.

This is where its at:

The one in the middle. The one on the left is disgusting, the one on the right is OK. The one in the middle is perfect.
Surely you'd go the Absolut.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
BoyBrumby said:
Too right. You could go out with a golden guinea, have a pickled egg, a steak n kidney pie, all the ale you could sup, get the bus home & still have change for a new house. :p
I don't know what you're into and I don't want to, Brumby...

Barney Rubble

International Coach
LongHopCassidy said:
I don't know what you're into and I don't want to, Brumby...
Golden guinea = form of currency used in the UK many decades ago. Makes a lot more sense when you know that. :p

C_C

International Captain
Best Vodka for me (and there is no two ways about it) : Cirroc.

Though i dont drink much...Smirnoff higher on the list than ABsolut for me. Finlandia is pretty decent too. Havnt tried Kalashnikov yet.

Last edited: