• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Also Ran" Draft Voting

ataraxia

International Coach
That's precisely why I'm not voting, because I honestly can't split the teams and the weakness/nonexistenceness of my opinion could lead to inaccurate results.

Moreover, I cbf

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
The results of the voting highlight how difficult it is to split the teams. All received multiple votes reflecting how worthy all 5 were as Grand Finalists. As Pothas posted two weeks ago, before we started the voting stage, "These teams are going to be pretty much impossible to split."

Himannv 5
Teuton 5
Bitmap 5
Pothas 8
Trundler 9

I can declare Trundler the winner of this draft with Pothas the closest of runners-up. I will post their teams in the Honour thread.

Congratulations to both.

Finally, thanks to all for a most enjoyable and interesting draft. Your participation was greatly appreciated as was the efforts made to keep the draft flowing during my night-time absences.

Last edited: