• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All-time Worst Haircuts in Cricket

All-time Worst Haircut in Cricket?

• Colin Miller

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bob Willis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen McGrath

• Shane Warne

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Harbhajan Singh

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Clive Lloyd

• Other

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It wasn't just random & in fact I hadn't paid any attention to who started it. I thought young Master Sharma's "do" was worthy of mention & as a thread already existed....
Just for clarity, though the Camel56 types were indeed imbeciles (and dunces, too) of the highest order, that comment was by-and-large in jest.

Slow Love™

International Captain
This thread has made me realise how deprived we've been of "uphill gardening" comments recently.

Poor form CricketWeb. Pick up your game.
Haha, very true.

Can't believe I never contributed to this thread. I reckon Matthew Hoggard's "Croc Hunter" job a few years ago was right up there.

The best era for mining would likely be the late 80's, early 90's, though.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Andrew Symonds must have one of the more useful haircuts in cricket.

If ever he drops a pint of milk on the kitchen floor, he just needs to do a handstand and, hey presto, no more spillage.

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
Unleash your inner diva with our Afro Wigs at Luvme Hair. Our collection offers a variety of styles, from deep wave to kinky curl, all designed to enhance your natural beauty. Made from 100% human hair, our Afro Wigs provide a natural look and feel. They are easy to install and style, making them a popular choice for those seeking versatility and convenience. Explore our collection and find the perfect Afro Wig for you.
What?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought Ben Green was fially going to get some props when I saw this thread bumped