• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time Sri Lanka XI game

Flametree

International 12th Man
I think Gurusinha might be needed to open for this side so I'm not sure about having him at 3.... (feels like Gurusinha at 2 and Dias at 3 is better than Gurusinha at 3 and someone else opening...)

Dias
Mathews

Zoysa
Prasad

Himannv

International Coach
I think Gurusinha might be needed to open for this side so I'm not sure about having him at 3.... (feels like Gurusinha at 2 and Dias at 3 is better than Gurusinha at 3 and someone else opening...)
Roshan Mahanama can open and you can have Gurusinha in his best position at 3.

Himannv

International Coach
Not sure that makes up for excluding one of Dias, Ranatunga, Mathews or Tillakaratne in the top 6.
Yeah, that's fair. I felt maybe Dias could sit out, but I can see how the team would be stronger with him in it ahead of Mahanama.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Looks like only a couple people wanted to drop Chandimal to 7. Maybe it wasnt clear enough?

Sri Lanka XI
1 S Jayasuriya
2 T Dilshan
3 K Sangakkara
4 A de Silva
5 M Jayawardene*
6 D Chandimal+
7 T Samaraweera
8 C Vaas
9 R Herath
10 L Malinga
11 M Muralitharan

Sri Lanka A XI
1 M Atapattu
3 A Gurusinha
4 R Dias
9 A de Mel
10 R Ratnayake

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
i really rated Gurusinha highly.

- Name an opening partner for Atapattu
- Select the SL A XI spinner
- Name the teams number 5
- Select the A keeper

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dimuth Karunaratne
Ajantha Mendis
Arjuna Ranatunga
Prasanna Jayawardene

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dimuth Karunaratne
Ajantha Mendis
Arjuna Ranatunga
Prasanna Jayawardene

Chandimal should definitely be 7

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Wettimuny
S de Silva
Ranatunga
Kaluwitharana

I missed the earlier Samaraweera question, if it's still open for a vote, I vote for Thilan at 6, Nuf.

Last edited: