• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African FC/Test draft

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's no set rule or requirement to tag people. It's nice if people do but it's not mandatory

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Well, I want to say a few words about this next pick because I highly doubt he will ever get mentioned in another draft.

He was terribly unlucky not to play Test Cricket ..
A wiry fast bowler with a slingy bowling action that bowled lively pace , easily the best fast bowler from the Howa Bowl with 300+ wickets at a bowling average of 11, 24 5fors in 68 FC matches.

After his playing days undoubtedly the best bowling mentor South Africa has ever had, all the great quicks that came from the late 90's right up till the 2010's were under his wing so he's definitely a legend in these parts ..

My next pick is Vincent Barnes
@ataraxia

howitzer

State Vice-Captain
Well, I want to say a few words about this next pick because I highly doubt he will ever get mentioned in another draft.

A wiry fast bowler with a slingy bowling action that bowled lively pace , easily the best fast bowler from the Howa Bowl with 300+ wickets at a bowling average of 11, 24 5fors in 68 FC matches.

After his playing days undoubtedly the best bowling mentor South Africa has ever had, all the great quicks that came from the late 90's right up till the 2010's were under his wing so he's definitely a legend in these parts ..

@ataraxia
Was hoping he'd last a bit longer.

kingkallis

International Coach

@ataraxia
He was my next pick.