• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afghanistan v New Zealand (IT's GONNA BE A CRACKER OF A MATCH) at Abu Dhabi-- 11/7 Sunday (D), Match #40, Group 2

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Very polished bowling and fielding performance aside from that one over from Santner.

NZ will be hoping Afghanistan's spinners find as little from the surface as Sodhi and Santner.

Gun innings from Najib though.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Rashid has got to cut out the helicopter shot, I know he ain’t a batter but still. How they didn’t try to sneak a few byes in there I’ll never know

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I know Rashid is from the same idiosynchratic school of batting as Murali and Trent Boult, where the ball could come off the bat in literally any direction, but full outside off looked a great option to him. I'm giving credit to Neesham.

slippy888

International Captain
India are out of cup now for sure, time for india to give the young talent to shine the likes of Jaiswal, Shaw, Gill, must play in starting 11 in next world cup, and rohit sharma, and rahaul and jadeja have to go. Not sure about kholi he still could perform without captaincy in 20 20.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah tbf even if one of mujeeb and Rashid get on a role and knock NZ 3 down early it's a small target and they bat down to 9. Santner at 7 is built for smaller chases like this.