• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afghanistan v New Zealand (IT's GONNA BE A CRACKER OF A MATCH) at Abu Dhabi-- 11/7 Sunday (D), Match #40, Group 2

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Clever setup by Sodhi - bowled the really short legside long hop earlier in the over before surprising the batsman with the short one wide outside off to take the wicket.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
that was a shocking over from Santner

Those two million Indians watching are starting to feel a little better.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
4 overs 1/17 from apparent hackfraud Adam Milne. @thierry henry :happy:

No death overs for him though. So Boult/Southee/Neesham I assume, leaving both spinners having bowled only 2 overs each.

thierry henry

International Coach
Probably about to be proved wrong at the death - but while into the pitch has clearly been the way to go on this pitch, I suspect full and fast might have worked against Najib? Looks most effective cross-batting slower bowling

Meridio

International Regular
Hope we don't have any Southee-at-the-death hiccups here. Wonder if they'll give Sodhi the next over, am a bit surprised Boult's bowling this one tbh

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Najib playing a gem here. Looking like a Pretty competitive total this.

Super catch Neesh. Possibly averted some serious damage in these last 2.

thierry henry

International Coach
Probably about to be proved wrong at the death - but while into the pitch has clearly been the way to go on this pitch, I suspect full and fast might have worked against Najib? Looks most effective cross-batting slower bowling
Yeah should’ve just been bowling fast yorkers to him

Meridio

International Regular
Neesham somehow gets away with 5 full tosses that over. Some cracking fielding in there as well.