• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Was quite some game that. Real hard fought stuff. Once again Port somewhat inefficient in front of goal, been a theme throughout their season

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Implication is that the car crash was deliberate now too. Jesus christ. Just terrible news all round.

Watching some of the tributes last night was tough. Clearly someone everyone loved and just a ripper bloke all round.

Burgey

Been a few years since the clowns at Essendon threatened to derail a whole season. Good to see they’re back amongst it.

Burgey

The word on Melbourne radio is McKenna’s first test came back as irregular yesterday and he WENT TO TRAINING THIS MORNING WHILE WAITING FOR HE SECOND TEST TO COME BACK. ARE YOU ****ING WELL KIDDING ME?!?!

Aritro

International Regular
Breaking news: Extraordinary scenes unfolded in the Parliament of Sporting Drongos as even Shane Warne was moved to slam Jon Patton for his lack of proficiency in the art of ***ting.

The spin legend pulled no punches, declaring, "Jesus, if my text game was as bad as this ****'s, I'd stick to the landline."

Meanwhile earlier in the session, former rugby league *** pest Matty Johns was heard reflecting on the ease of modern deviancy, saying; "Geez the young blokes have it easy don't they? In my day, you'd have to have snap 36 photos of your dick and then wait three days for the film to come back from the chemist before you sent one off by snail mail." He then lamented never having thought to invest in a Polaroid camera.

More to follow.

1610536754358.png

Last edited:

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't know where else to put this, and I have no access to anyone with the answer.

What the **** has happened to Wayne Carey's face? Watched a bit of SAS, and he looks like the Elephant Man

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Beautiful stuff. Tom Morris is the absolute worst type of private schoolboy ****wit. Hope I never see the ****s face again.
Was he known to be bad? I don't watch AFL but I did watch that press conference with delight. Surprised it doesn't happen more often between coaches and reporters.

morgieb

Was he known to be bad? I don't watch AFL but I did watch that press conference with delight. Surprised it doesn't happen more often between coaches and reporters.
Jesse Hogan had this to say.

Plus he in general just screamed ****wit. Had thought that well before the leaks hit.