• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"There have been a lot of conflicting stories going around about myself and the Richmond Footy Club. At the weekend, I asked my manager Ralph Carr to request an extension of time from Richmond, to allow me to visit my mates in jail. peace out," Martin tweeted.

Spikey

"There have been a lot of conflicting stories going around about myself and the Richmond Footy Club. At the weekend, I asked my manager Ralph Carr to request an extension of time from Richmond, to allow me to get my prescription medication sorted out before I officially quit Richmond next week. peace out" Martin tweeted.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Richmond went straight to the media to control the story and Martin is no doubt extremely pissed off at his agent now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If this is purely a dough thang will he end up at GWS or GC?
Unlikely GC, because they'll have to pay overs and therefore lose some of their gun kids coming up in a few years.

GWS, Melbourne and Carlton are the ones I can see him at.

Spikey

if collingwood get rid of shaw i assume they could afford him. hell, they can probably afford him now. so it's just the whole being dustin martin issue

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
if collingwood get rid of shaw i assume they could afford him. hell, they can probably afford him now. so it's just the whole being dustin martin issue
Deadset you can't complain about Shaw and Swan etc. and your culture and hire Dusty. You just can't.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Daniel connors ‏@Danconnors19 2h
Bunch of Richmond flogs let the kid live spare me with ya pathetic tweets! To the few gooodies out there I apologize in advance! #please

Hey remember this guy.

Spikey

Deadset you can't complain about Shaw and Swan etc. and your culture and hire Dusty. You just can't.
exactly

although martin isnt yet a collingwood player and therefore must be assumed to be a better person than those ****s