• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

ajdude

International Coach
a debutant seriously isn't out of the question, membrey or towers likely. xavier richards has played like 5 minutes of AFL too

in other news, shane kersten kicked 4 in the first half of the vfl prelim yesterday and had the jacket on for the second half. possible in for chapman if he's suspended and caddy's still out

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great win by the Swans. Too bad ANZ Stadium is an absolute disgrace, absolutely pathetic.

Meanwhile Blues fans can start booing their captain again like they were doing a few weeks ago...
Were you wearing brown shoes last night?

benchmark00

a debutant seriously isn't out of the question, membrey or towers likely. xavier richards has played like 5 minutes of AFL too

in other news, shane kersten kicked 4 in the first half of the vfl prelim yesterday and had the jacket on for the second half. possible in for chapman if he's suspended and caddy's still out
Was he cold?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I didn't realise it, but apparently not one single point was scored at one half of the ground during the Sydney vs. Blues game. Lol, what an incredible stat.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Martin goes into the pre-season draft I will ****ing fume. He better treat us right at least. Fair enough he wants more money which Richmond aren't willing to pay, but ffs Richmond better get something for it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hahahahha @ The Age showing a picture of Martin doing the jailhouse salute with the headline "No Deal".

Very good.

Spikey

and in the end, i bet we just pick the first essendon legend we can find and disregard the panel