• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't help but wonder what the future of the AFL is in Queensland right now. Rischitelli's defection is another blow that the Lions really didn't need. If they end up losing Brennan and/or Drummond to salary cap pressure then they've got serious problems, given that such pressure won't be relieved until Brown, Power, Fev and Black are gone (notwithstanding the fact that Black and I think Power are veterans).

I don't think either of the two Queensland teams are destined to fail, but you have to wonder how much of the AFL's territorial gains in Queensland will be offset if they let the Lions turn into a basketcase. Their drafting has been pretty good though, hopefully they unearth a couple more blokes that way this year instead of trying to trade their way to success. Actually, I was just thinking that Voss' recruiting reminds me of Eric Cartman trying to get his money back from Scott Tenorman after buying his pubes.

Alright alright. I'll trade you my pubes back for the money.
You will? Oh, cool!
How much did I charge? Uh, oh yeah. Ten dollars. You got change for a twenty?
Oh. Uh, let' see. I only got six dollars and twelve cents.
Oh. well... that's okay. Here. Just... give me the six dollars. And then I'll... give you the twenty.
...Okay.
Now, give me the pubes, and I'll give you back two dollars.
Right.
Now, give me the twelve cents, and I'll give you the rest of your change back.
Cool.
And then give me the twenty, and I'll give you the pubes.
Sweet!

FTR, X Clarke = the pubes.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Anyone know where I can download last night's episode of Footy Classified? Forgot about it.