• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spikey and Murphy disappearing at the same time reinforces what I've always thought - they're duplicate accounts. :ph34r:

That or they're having a weekend away at a B&B

Last edited:

Burgey

Hey Bois,

For anyone interested, the grand final is being replayed right now on Fox Footy Channel. Just in the first quarter.

Enjoy.

Burgey

"They're home. What a team. What culture the Bloods".
- B McAvaney, 5:10pm 29 September 2012

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Haha good man.

Let's put Cotchin in our team of the century, even if he didn't play in that century :cool:
True, who'd you drop? Captain Blood? :-O

As was mentioned a few times on Saturday, we beat both grand finalists comfortably during the season. We just need that little bit of extra consistency....

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Goddard to Essendon then.

So many Essendon friends on Facebook blowing their load over a 2013 flag. I really really hate that club so freaking much.

Burgey

There was talk earlier today that Tippett is leaving Adelaide and may be heading here or to Carlton(?).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think Tippett is definitely gone.

Will be a ****ing great get if Carlton get him.

Meanwhile great to see Matty Knights return to the Richmond Football Club as a player :D

Wait, what? Its Chris Knights? :ph34r:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Will make it all the more comical if Essendon fail again next year.

Not sure about Knights to Richmond either, he's been pretty gash since he came back from injury.

Be funny if Port match the Chaplin offer.