• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So glad I'm not in Sydney. The amount of new AFL experts that would have all of a sudden cropped up over night would kill me.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
So glad I'm not in Sydney. The amount of new AFL experts that would have all of a sudden cropped up over night would kill me.
It's ok. We're back to nobody really caring up here.

Only half trolling btw. Way more low key for the Swans than it was 05/06. Hear more about GWS because wars sell papers.

Burgey

By contrast, Denmark still looking for its first visitor with the slightest knowledge of AFL or cricket.

benchmark00

That's not to say the chicken schnitty burgers at Tony's Chicken Shop weren't all the rage back in the England St. days.

Spikey

Wilson for Judd; Judd admits became involved in a tackle being executed by Carrazzo. HIs intention initially was to strip the ball, then as he moved in it was then to grab Adams' arm to stop him from attempting to dispose of ball. As the tackle took Adams closer to ground his arm moved backwards as Judd continued to hold onto it. During this time, Judd's intention never changed. Denies any intentional manipulation of arm. He recklessly retained grip of Adams' arm without addressing possibility of the injury that could be caused to Adams
evil ****

ajdude

International Coach
sounds like everybody in the room saw it except for young christopher, his defence team are obv taking the piss

ajdude

International Coach
"Judd: remember a Carlton player tackling NM player. Went in to try and strip the ball.
When he couldn't do that grabbed Adams' arm to make it so he couldn't make an attempt to get rid of the ball. As he hold of the arm he looked to see if Carlton player was going to strip the ball. When he looked back saw Adams' arm was in a vulnerable position and then let go

lift arm up"

didn't realise judd was reduced to speaking in sentence fragments and in the third person