• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A cheat is a cheat

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yet to be seen. He told them "don't clash with the state". Think they might have gone too far this time, asking for the judges and generals to be overthrown. So charging in I hope. Hope some balls get tampered.

Burgey

Daemon is stuck in Melbourne. If he wasn't such a **** I'd feel sorry for him.

Burgey

Yeah but that's because you know you're going home. Let's be honest, it's Bleak Central. Like London without any history or culture. Couple of good restaurants, I'll grant you. Ugly city to look at though. And filled with Victorians too.

Burgey

Melbs is arguably the sporting capital of Australia* though.
*the known Universe, according to Victorians, who'd turn up to the opening of an envelope in order to get some escape from the dreary existence of their everyday lives. But self-praise in no praise at all.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Melbourne manages to pack out stadiums for the state of origin, which is a Queensland vs NSW affair :lol:

Burgey

See my last post for the reason why.

They also don't have their own State of Origin because they're so stupidly insular they got rid of the AFL version.

stephen

They'd win every year in an AFL state of origin because nobody else cares about the sport. I'm sure they only care about it because of your aforementioned reason.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
They'd win every year in an AFL state of origin because nobody else cares about the sport. I'm sure they only care about it because of your aforementioned reason.
WA & SA used to give us hiding every few years or so. We even lost to Tassie a couple of times in the early 90s IIRC.

TheJediBrah

Some genuinely sad insecurity from non-Victorians here. Luckily, being the bigger men (and the more geographically and culturally satisfied men) Victorians don't feel the need to try and insult our betters (in a hypothetical world where we have betters) to feel better about ourselves.

If any of you non-Victorians want to chat, or just need support in any other way we can provide then feel free to ask.

Gnske

Look at you sad people quarreling. This is what happens when your stadiums don't have pool decks.

stephen

Geez you have to love Melbourne weather. Today: 23-34. Saturday 9-19.

Brisbane today: 16-27. Saturday 18-30. Beautiful weather.