• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6th Match - England v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
"If you see the one-day series, we were not that far from England. They scored 1430-odd runs, we scored 1370 runs, so we were 70 runs short."
This is a... novel way of analysing things.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's the comparison for wickets taken?

Edit: 33 to 23 in matches that had a result. I like this novel way hiding the opposition's successful chases to make things look closer.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Anybody who saw that series knows the bs. Duh .

England only scored 60 more because they were chasing in half of them.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I guess his point is that Pakistan made plenty of runs in that series as well as the earlier one against Australia. The batting collapse against WI was the first one they've had in a while.

Bowling has sucked for a long time, though.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's the same outfit that won CT17. The bowling will magically step up and crush England today

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Shoaib and Asif for Imad and Haris - not a bad strategy to strengthen batting. They need to pile up 370.

I'd have liked Shaheen to come in place of Wahab too.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Booo at this decision. Bat first and set them 450. This is not fair to the fans to see Pakistan post 120 again

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone want to do an over/under on how many runs Wahab will concede?

Depends on if the Pakistan batsman even make that many runs in the first place

PikeyB

School Boy/Girl Captain
Today I expect a brave Englishman to do his duty ....and break that horrible electric guitar .

Looking forward to this game , was a bit underwhelmed by the short fixtures we had last few days but Bangladesh v SA cheered me right up :) .

Howe_zat

Audio File
Picking Wood over Plunkett because they will definitely be bounced out for 150 again is just hubris.