• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6th Match - England v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

smash84

The Tiger King
This will be such an absolute shellacking. England have already stated that they will let their batsmen loose in this match.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
This will be such an absolute shellacking. England have already stated that they will let their batsmen loose in this match.
Pakistan on their off day can even lose to Scotland, but on their day can beat any team in the world. Just need to get a few things right and luck going their way. May be a little bit of rain will help. Not aware of weather forecast though.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
Pakistan on their off day can even lose to Scotland, but on their day can beat any team in the world. Just need to get a few things right and luck going their way. May be a little bit of rain will help. Not aware of weather forecast though.
is the 'pakistan are so unpredictable' rhetoric the worst in world cricket?

they are predictably **** at the moment in odi cricket.

Flem274*

123/5
nothing like a world cup for lazy stereotypes

pakistan have some good players but just don't have the oomph to get over the line in this game, especially since englands frankly mediocre bowling unit from the past 4 years looks to have been massively improved by archers presence.

which is sad because i was looking forward to england having no answer when their batting inevitably had a poor game.

smash84

The Tiger King
is the 'pakistan are so unpredictable' rhetoric the worst in world cricket?

they are predictably **** at the moment in odi cricket.
lol, so true.

I can't remember a worst streak for them. They've now lost 11 matches on the trot (with a 12th being in the middle washed out) and look set to lose this upcoming one. With the exception of a couple among those 12, they haven't even come close to running the opposition close.

If that is not utter predictable ****e, i don't know what is.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pakistan's inability to host for the last decade is catching up with them. Poor, run down facilities don't help a side get stronger.

Pakistan being woeful is why I don't rate Australia's chances too highly - the recent win streak includes a 5 ODI series against Pakistan.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan do look pretty ordinary, but I certainly wouldn't put it past them to suddenly pluck a win out of nowhere when nobody is really expecting that. Even leaky tap Wahab will probably have one decent game

tooextracool

International Coach
Pretty much this same side won the Champions Trophy two years ago beating England on route so it's not beyond them by any stretch.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait and watch. If Pakistan bat first they get 350, England capitulate. If not, Pakistan will probably chase 310 odd.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Not sure if this is the worst Pakistan team in their history, but certainly this is their worst bowling unit ever.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah it's weird to see a Pakistan side with not much of an attack but a solid top order. Fakar Zaman and Babar Azam woud make most sides in the world.