• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Test at The Oval, London

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His first innings knock is why we are in a position where he can 'downhill ski'. Would it kill you to give the guy some credit?
I said he is playing a nice innings you prick. Anyone coming in when you have a lead of 250+ gets the same comment.

How did the Trannies get on?

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I said he is playing a nice innings you prick. Anyone coming in when you have a lead of 250+ gets the same comment.

How did the Trannies get on?
Whoah fella. Let's calm it down. "Downhill skiing" - a pretty new expression to me - does seem a bit dismissive even if that's not what you intended.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Another good catch, but is it unreasonable to expect England to actually bat their opponents out of the game?

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Not a big fan of either celebration, TBH, but the disgraced former captain's shrug is probably the more irritating of the two.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not a big fan of either celebration, TBH, but the disgraced former captain's shrug is probably the more irritating of the two.
If they didn't have Smith then I'd have been comfortable once we went past 300

As it is we should be okay but you just never know