• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Test at Hobart - 14-19 Jan 2022

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If England wins this to make it 3-1, which would be the more undeserved scoreline - this series or 2019?
Ehhh, I think 2-2 was fair enough for 2019. If Australia were the better team it wasn't by much. 3-1 would sound like a competitive series where this wasn't barring rain + one weird collapse.

Australia shouldn't lose a review for that. Seems like the equivalent of umpire's call.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warnie suggesting checking the boundary rope is responsible for the slow overrate.

Hmmmmmm really makes u think

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If England wins this to make it 3-1, which would be the more undeserved scoreline - this series or 2019?
Remember which side was closer to winning the drawn Test in 2019? I do. Oz we’re lucky as anything to get out of there with the urn

Gnske

Also Smith has looked irritated at quite a few points this series with Cumm's field placings.

Someone get a drama alert out.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Ehhh, I think 2-2 was fair enough for 2019. If Australia were the better team it wasn't by much. 3-1 would sound like a competitive series where this wasn't barring rain + one weird collapse.

Australia shouldn't lose a review for that. Seems like the equivalent of umpire's call.
i think that 2-2 was undeserved because it was way too generous to the aussies tbh, england were the better team by far in that series it's just the aussies had at different points one or two blokes england could simply not dislodge lol

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wouldn’t be hugely surprised if this is all over by stumps. Australia have bowled like dicks and still could’ve had these two out 2 or 3 times each. Nightmarish conditions to come out and bat in.

Gob

International Coach
i think that 2-2 was undeserved because it was way too generous to the aussies tbh, england were the better team by far in that series it's just the aussies had at different points one or two blokes england could simply not dislodge lol
Gee there must have been something seriously wrong with my TV then

Gnske

Lol no. England losing the headingley test 9 out of 10
This. Lyon is the reason we didn't win that series and cheating umpires. Stokes has had remarkable luck in his life. That innings, not having an official criminal record for attempted murder. It's alarming.