• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Test at Hobart - 14-19 Jan 2022

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't believe we've had less than 60 overs. I also don't care, given we'll likely get a completed test. But this could get Root in trouble.

Spark

Global Moderator
He got that bouncer right at least, over off stump. Best test knock a green has played imo. Had good tempo to his innings
yeah, and had options for getting off strike too. just looked serene, he'll feel he's left a lot of runs out on the pitch there

ashley bach

International Captain
why is woakes persisted with? whats with the eng ** selection.
you can only blame the selectors so much.
whatever they came up with England were toast before a ball was bowled in the series.
not saying I told you so, but all expert cricket analysts predicted this turmoil.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Two times Wood has tried the bouncer thing, angled the ball to the off-side, been smashed through point and then, i guess, realised he should be angling the ball into the batter

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seemed to be more for bowlers slipping potentially. But still, this is cliche weather umpiring.

Spark

Global Moderator
if 0.0001mm of rain can make the ground too slippery to play on at night then maybe a day night test at hobart starting an hour later than everywhere else wasn't a great idea