• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

42nd Match - Afghanistan v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Don't care if we win or lose now. I just want to bat first, get a lot of runs and for Ambris, Hope, Pooran, Hetmeyer or Allen to score some runs as they are the future of our ODI batting.

Would also be nice if Gayle gets the 17 runs he needs to overtake Lara so he can retire gracefully at the end of the World Cup.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Think Afghan could pull off a shock here
It's very much on the cards if they bat first IMHO.

If we bat first and put 250-350 on the board then we will win comfortably. If they bat and get to 240 plus we're in trouble.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Since this is a nothing match, I'm hoping for something special to happen to make it noteworthy. Maybe Gayle gets the fastest hundred ever. Maybe a bowler takes 8 wickets. Maybe half a team is run out. Maybe a seagull shots in a batsman eyes as he hoiks a 6 with his head in the air. Dunno.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
After 5.3 overs, it's clear that the score will be closer to my 200 than your 450 haha.