• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lmao imagine keeping the test there to look bold and brave to uphold tradition and you don't even bother to check the weather.

Gob

International Coach
He averages nearly 44 outside the SC with the bat since 2017, regardless of the limited opportunities he has got.

Edit : averages 29 with the ball as well.

****ing mediocre.
I'd like to see his balling numbers since mid 2018. Dont get me wrong but I think it's more relevant and will provide more accurate picture.

Gob

International Coach
Jadeja in fact walks into the current Aussie team. Based on the evidence of last 3 years, probably as good as Lyon with the ball outside subcontinent and better than any batsman not named Smith and Labushagne. Possibly a better fielder than any one in that team as well.
He is an Indian nationality hence he won't be able to play even if he 'walks in' although I'm not exactly sure about the procedure required for an Indian personal to be eligible to play for Australia at international level

Although it doesn't matter since Travis Head>Will Pucovski>>>Cam green/Ravi...he is better than matt wade though I'll give you that

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yall took gobs bait, shame on you

Sir Jadeja needs no simps to come to his defence, his triple hundred and double hattrick next game will be enough.

Gob

International Coach
Away since June 2018.

7 Tests, 346 runs @ 43.25, 25 wkts @ 29.20
How are those numbers since the start of 2019?

Also how many of those wickets are from 1 to 7?. I feel he feasts on tail ender wickets a lot more. Ofcourse cleaning the tail is critical aspects but I place a greater value on top order scalps.

aussie tragic

International Captain
How are those numbers since the start of 2019?

Also how many of those wickets are from 1 to 7?. I feel he feasts on tail ender wickets a lot more. Ofcourse cleaning the tail is critical aspects but I place a greater value on top order scalps.
You asked for stats from mid 2018, now change to start of 2019 with a whole lot of other criteria. If you're going to make a argument against him, maybe do your own research to back up your claims lol

Burgey

Lmao imagine keeping the test there to look bold and brave to uphold tradition and you don't even bother to check the weather.
I went and grabbed a coffee from Hungry Bull this morning (recommended) and saw the dead tree Telegraph, where it’s all Gladys and Tony Shepherd have saved our New Year centrepiece event despite covid panic elsewhere. Interesting take tstl.

They’re redrawing the members ballot now so at this stage don’t know if I have tix, and tbh I probably won’t go given the outbreak anyways. I expect I’ll miss out this time, given the number of abusive emails I’ve written to Shepherd and the Trust where I’ve called them nothing more than the Moore Park branch of the Liberal Party. ****s. Hope they catch it, especially Alan Jones.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I once said Raina would make more runs than Kohli in that 2014 series, so you're all not digging yourselves that big holes re: Jaddu.

Personally, Jadeja is the model of the future spinner. One that must be able to score hundreds to play. He's essential to this team

Burgey

Besides, every team needs someone to run out the skipper then do an over the top celebration when they reach an extremely minor personal milestone two overs later.