• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Australian fans really don't need to start worrying till they get within 80 or so with these two still there and even then chances are it will go **** up in a matter of a couple of overs.

morgieb

Yeah Australian fans really don't need to start worrying till they get within 80 or so with these two still there and even then chances are it will go **** up in a matter of a couple of overs.
Still have Buttler and Woakes to come though, it's not really a case of 5 out all out.

morgieb

RE: pessissism, I'm just really worried about how we've lost out patience somewhat and it feels as flat as it's ever been. At least yesterday we were bowling outstandingly without luck, now we're basically bowling horribly. Like the pressure's gotten to us.

old_kookaburra

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Morgie bringing some absurd pessimism to the table here

I've posted 60,000 times with mindless optimism and still make us a 1 in 4 chance at best
You Poms are such pessimists, back your players , they aren't that bad even though they bribed the umpires in teh world cup:laugh:

vcs

Still have Buttler and Woakes to come though, it's not really a case of 5 out all out.
Yeah true. Maybe this situation could even suit someone like Buttler with his ODI chase experience. This is fun, hopefully it goes down to the wire.

halba

International 12th Man
aus bowlers have lost the plot and lost the ashes forever.
with anderson coming into test no.4, i cant see australians winning the ashes.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought the only way we could lose this was to waste the new ball, and we're well on the way to doing that now. Nearly nothing in areas that can cause any problems.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My last post notwithstanding I am starting to get excited

I have to go out shortly but will be wandering round watching via mobile. If we still have proper bats in come lunch then the afternoon session will be one of the great sessions of Test Cricket, one way or another