• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd T20 at Sydney 8 December 2020

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Legit all rounder. Shoulda been 2-19 too. Should be used as a second spinner in Sydney
Second spinners in Sydney are legit the worst myth in the world.

I know you were making a joke but **** it ****s me.

One of the worst three countries for spin in the world has a deck that, if you're lucky, is sliiiightly less or a spin graveyard than the others but still less friendly than the greenest deck in the England, and people lose their minds.

Yeah, I'll show myself out after deploying my rant at a meme post.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Second spinners in Sydney are legit the worst myth in the world.

I know you were making a joke but **** it ****s me.

One of the worst three countries for spin in the world has a deck that, if you're lucky, is sliiiightly less or a spin graveyard than the others but still less friendly than the greenest deck in the England, and people lose their minds.

Yeah, I'll show myself out after deploying my rant at a meme post.
Haha, the first SCG test I ever saw was Macgillas 12 fer in '99. Probably permanently influenced my view of the ground

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It does amaze me that you can play two leggies in any form of the game who genuinely don’t turn it and get away with reasonable numbers.

Burgey

Guha is the female Tony Greig. Vital never to say a positive word about the home side.

Burgey

But how does she feel about the little Lankans
I think she’s quite enamoured of them

surely they don’t take that off smith.

but another example of a player dropping a sitter then doing something crazy good

Burgey

If there’s no edge here it’s dead

Iyer obviously anticipating a bouncer and got in a tangle