• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd T20 at Sydney 8 December 2020

Shri

Mr. Glass
i am sick of dhawan's thigh slapping fake alpha persona

we need prithvi shaw back

lolshaw.jpeg

#truealpha

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don’t understand how blokes can be good enough to time leaps over the rope to deprive sixes yet can’t pick up a regulation grounder or catch one aimed at their chin.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No doubt he'll get him out but Kohli batting against Sams is basically like if I rocked up at 1st Grade training

Burgey

This has been an odd knock from Kohli so far.

and man, the fielding this series is ****ing bbl level

Burgey

No doubt he'll get him out but Kohli batting against Sams is basically like if I rocked up at 1st Grade training
he needs to use his variations more. Probably too nervous to back himself, which is a shame because he would actually be handy as a potential middle overs option because the **** can ****ing bomb them batting eight or so