• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

37th Match - New Zealand v Bangladesh (13th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Its 2015,

WHY THE HELL IS KAYES STILL A THING???
Because of 2014.

ODIs were always his stronger suit so after he defied all cricketing sense by performing well in Tests last year, they brought him back here as injury cover. He was on a hiding to nothing though given he'd barely stepped off the plane when they rushed him into the side.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Boult to Imrul Kayes, OUT, classic set-up from Boult. Rocked him with a shorter one earlier, before sending in this length ball which does too much for Imrul as it goes through the gate to knock back his off peg. Ends a torturous stay at the crease for Imrul, who I suspect would be happy to get back to his seat in the pavilion!

How can professional commentators describe a delivery so incorrectly?

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
Yeah, tell me about it. I'll lose an extra hour of sleep tonight.
I live in a place that doesn't actually observe it, but it affects my relationship with other time zones. I saw it was on at 9 p.m. eastern US time and thought that meant 7:00 my time instead of 6.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Boult to Imrul Kayes, OUT, classic set-up from Boult. Rocked him with a shorter one earlier, before sending in this length ball which does too much for Imrul as it goes through the gate to knock back his off peg. Ends a torturous stay at the crease for Imrul, who I suspect would be happy to get back to his seat in the pavilion!

How can professional commentators describe a delivery so incorrectly?
Monga i guess

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS McCullum, commitment is fine, but don't unnecessarily do a shoulder on the advertising boards.