• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

34th Match - India v Ireland (10th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
VK has been a top performer but hasn't really looked his best in the WC. Bit like Messi in the WC.
Excellent counter jinxing.

Too easy for India.

Ireland need to beat Pak now to make it. And I would like to see all of the bench get a game vs Zimbabwe. Reckon we'd boss it anyways.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
haha Rahane making it tough for Kohli to get a potential 50, Kohli desperately wanted the strike early in the over.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
When I saw this in dickhead's signature I didn't realise you'd posted it before our exit...well played sir
dickhead's signature makes it pretty obvious. Will make it even clearer.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Played India, one horse race in the end, although that wicket was tailor-made for them, must be said.

Think this track will suit Bangers as well in the NZ game.

Zinzan

Refreshing to hear that response from Porterfield on the mentally drained question. Good on em.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
India will play Bangladesh on quarters then, barring some upsets and chance events (BD beating NZ, SCO beating SL or the game being washed out)

Zinzan

look like Ireland may go thorough even if they don't defeat Pakistan..the WI vs UAE game has a 80% chance of rain..
lol 80% chance of rain doesn't translate to 80% chance it will be a wash-out. It's NZ, not Southern Asia in Moonsoon season.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Irish would be hoping to get a similar score vs Pakistan with Pakistan chasing under pressure Irish could repeat 2007 on them

Jimbo the giant

U19 12th Man
Played India, one horse race in the end, although that wicket was tailor-made for them, must be said.

What did you expect, any track is tailor-made for this Indian team vs this Ireland. Pity India didn't bat first I was looking forward to the first 500.

Sarun

U19 Debutant

Think India will have advantage in any kinds of pitch over Ireland as they seem better than latter in all aspects in the starting XI.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well done yet again india! very pleasant surprise so far...we will see if they can keep it going...