• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

32nd Match - England v Australia

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
In the last (and so far only) match at Lord's spinners bowled better than pacers. Although this is a different pitch, I think Morgan has misread it.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
In the last (and so far only) match at Lord's spinners bowled better than pacers. Although this is a different pitch, I think Morgan has misread it.
He bowled first but he also picked two spinners over the 4th seamer (Plunkett).

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Definite out of nowhere sort of wicket. Sharp ball. I would've bought in Smith if Finch was dismissed but I think he works well with Khawaja, plus better to bring Khawaja in now rather than the 40th over.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finally a commentator speaks three obvious truth about Australia's batting order strategy.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was almost identical to the Maxwell run out. Smacked it straight to fine leg and Khawaja was half way down the pitch.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
England's general demeanour and fielding the last half hourvsuggests the possibility of them not making the semis is beginning to cloud their minds.