• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

32nd Match - England v Australia

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
my brain is pretty certain mitchell starc is going to continue to expose the sham of the #intent crowd, but then the lesser australian bowlers will let england escape to a competitive score.
Yeah, this is how I feel. The direness of Australia's change bowlers will cancel out CumStarc.

England lollapse in the first 10, please.

Burgey

news confirmed that Roy is out of the game :(
This is a shame because injuries blow, but I mean he's a hack of a slogger. Look how terribly he was exposed facing spin first up in the first few games. Got a great eye but that's about it. Not in the same league as Bairstow, Root or Morgan as a player imo, and tbh Root aside I'm not overly sold on those blokes either. They'd be better off using the excuse of his injury to bin him and get Thug Brother No2 back in the side.

veganbob

U19 Captain
I think your cricketers are better than they were. I like Steve Smith a lot. Great cricketer, good guy. Starc the same.

The first bit, I probably disagree with a little through personal experience. But I get the point you're making and think my truth lies somewhere in between your guy's.
Smith is more a quietbtype of cheat compared to warne (banned from world cup for performancenhancing drugs) byt they are equally as bad

Burgey

Smith is more a quietbtype of cheat compared to warne (banned from world cup for performancenhancing drugs) byt they are equally as bad
Unlike a number of our Kiwi brethren, our blokes cheated to win, rather than throw a game. So that's something I suppose,

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
This is a shame because injuries blow, but I mean he's a hack of a slogger. Look how terribly he was exposed facing spin first up in the first few games. Got a great eye but that's about it. Not in the same league as Bairstow, Root or Morgan as a player imo, and tbh Root aside I'm not overly sold on those blokes either. They'd be better off using the excuse of his injury to bin him and get Thug Brother No2 back in the side.
Hit 150 against arguably the best spin combination in the tournament. Really badly exposed there.

Burgey

Bangladesh? Been slapped around like a red headed step child in all their games against the best sides save NZ. Even SA and WI took them for 300 plus. Come on mate.

Apparently a few showers predicted for the morning but meant to be ok for the start. Should be a beauty.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I am nervous about Englands 4-6 batsman against our non-opening bowlers.

Also, I sort of expect to see N Lyon there replacing Zamps.

Top_Cat

Reckon England will actually target Cummins this game. Bangladesh figured out he’s not really swinging them at the moment.

rythy

School Boy/Girl Captain
Roy again missing the match is big blow to England who will be low on confidence after SL fiasco. Expecting another mammoth 20 runs inning from Vince.

Burgey

Interesting. Both teams would want to bat first you’d reckon, yet you’d think there’ll be a bit going on early