• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test at Adelaide - 16 to 20 Dec

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Joe Root doesn't typically finish his Aw No and there's an audible Aw there. I'm claiming it

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I get no player wants to be the first player to retire hurt after getting hit in the nuts, but he pretty clearly should have gone off the ground

Spark

Global Moderator
I get no player wants to be the first player to retire hurt after getting hit in the nuts, but he pretty clearly should have gone off the ground
i'm honestly surprised stokes didn't try and hog the strike. he was clearly rattled after that, started playing a shot a ball