• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024 NRL Tipping Comp

AVA

First Class Debutant
Broncos-8.5 vs Rabbitohs+8.5 - Sell
Sharks-8.5 vs Bulldogs+8.5 - Buy
Panthers-7.5 vs Eels+7.5 - Sell
Raiders-7.5 vs Tigers+7.5 - Buy
Cowboys-7.5 vs Knights+7.5 - Buy
Storm-5.5 vs Warriors+5.5 - Sell
Sea Eagles+1.5 vs Roosters-1.5 - Buy
Dolphins+1.5 vs Dragons-1.5 - Buy

ashley bach

International Captain
why the home teams - default when you don’t tip is generally the away side?
No real reason mate, didn't really think it through. It's more that I just wanted people having a chance if they missed out.

Also isn't getting the away team when you're just picking winners as opposed to which side of the line?

Kraken

International 12th Man
No real reason mate, didn't really think it through. It's more that I just wanted people having a chance if they missed out.

Also isn't getting the away team when you're just picking winners as opposed to which side of the line?
yeah that's a good point, it's different with the lines!

ashley bach

International Captain
This is what it looks like for now and it would be good if everyone could check their score from week to week.
Hopefully Burgey has the skill to be able to put this into some kind of table format that shows the last weeks score and the over-all tally.

Mike 7
Pews 7
Readie 7
Duffer 6
Flem 6
Julian 5
Kraken 5
Brumby 4
Coronis 4
Howitzer 4
Ripper 4
Shady 4
Tart 4
Ash 3
AVA 3
Jarquis 3
T.H 3
SOC 3
Burgey 2
Morgieb 1

ashley bach

International Captain
And......they're off!

Getting away quickly there is Mike with Pews and Readie for a share of the early lead, just in behind them are Flem and Duffer who both
grab a nice trail, also getting out fairly were Julian alongside Kraken, then we go mid-field where Brumby Coronis Howitzer Ripper Shady
and Tart all bunch up followed by Ash AVA Jarquis Thierry Henry and Son of Coco in a separate group, getting well back then is Burgey
and Morgieb bides his time at the tail of the field. They come around the bend now with just under 6 months to travel....

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think you really should have stuck to the letter of the law and given me all homes…

ashley bach

International Captain
I think you really should have stuck to the letter of the law and given me all homes…
Yeah look all I'm trying to do is give everyone a fair shot. At the time you were a few minutes late and I was logged in so did the best
thing what I thought at the time. I'm sure if it went the other way you would of been much more gutted.