• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2022 West Indies 4-Day Championship

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is the Quaid e Azam trophy the only FC competition that doesn't get its own thread here?

trundler

If you care so much then start the thread yourself

I even made one for the HK Premier League a while back
I should've said FC competition from an important nation, sorry.

I don't actually care about domestic cricket that much but it'd be nice to have a Pakistani @Beamer do the heavy lifting for me.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah I think as a general rule, all domestic comps except the Franchise T20 leagues get discussed in the respective team's megathread.

SillyCowCorner1

Good to see Athanaze among the runs today...68. It was a start but he needed to push on. The Windwards are gonna be dark horses this season.

Watch out for Preston McSween.

Motie being Guyana's best bowler today is no surprise. He is the BEST SLA IN THE REGION.

He should have been in India right now, but I guess FC cricket is better than white ball.

WICFan

U19 Captain
Ridiculous batting by Brathwaite and Moseley yesterday for Barbados. 27 runs off 22 overs, 8 of which were extras.

SillyCowCorner1

Preston McSween goes for 86. The last man out for Windwards.
He was involved in a 10th wicket partnership with Lewis that yielded 124 runs.

Motie the pick of the bowlers with 4-62

Not a bad first innings total for the Windwards— 339

SillyCowCorner1

Kimani Melius is out of the game with a concussion.

Young Teddy Bishop will be his replacement…and in the process making his FC debut.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Watching the Barbados v Leewards stream right now. The umpiring is unreal. Harding missed the ball by a distance, given out at short leg. Leewards hardly appealed.

We have to sort the umpiring out.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Then I switch over to the T & T stream and Yannick Cariah is given out to one probably missing another set of stumps.

This is why averaging 30 in our domestic cricket is like averaging 40 in other places.

SillyCowCorner1

Watched all of the play today between Guyana and the Windwards…

I knew that Preston McSween was a special bowler since before this competition started.
He was probing outside the offstump of the left handers. His best dismissal was that of the skipper Johnson…a superb Yorker.

Lewis was the best bowler tho. I like that he wasn’t afraid to pitch up the ball…on a few occasions there was reverse swing.

I’m disappointed with our batsmen. Most of them had starts but just lost it around that magic 30 number (no surprise here that this number is where most of our batsmen average.)

Vishaul Singh batted like a true test batsman. He showed great composure and temperament. A quality knock so far.
I hope Keemo hang in there with him and we get close to the Windwards total.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
can anyone explain why cricinfo doesn't have live scoring of matches they could literally plonk someone in front of youtube to score

also why did leewards declare is their no 11 really that bad

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
can anyone explain why cricinfo doesn't have live scoring of matches they could literally plonk someone in front of youtube to score

also why did leewards declare is their no 11 really that bad
Said 11 averages 21 with the stick in FC cricket, 3 half centuries

Honestly, makes no sense to me