• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2022 West Indies 4-Day Championship

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Windwards' lower order is once again putting up a resistance.

With the score on 157/7, a lead of 169, it must shape up for an exciting last day of crcket.

SillyCowCorner1

210 would be par to chase i think assuming no rain.

leewards doing a real good rearguard too
With Preston McSween and Lewis to come, they might push the lead close to 250 if they make it until lunch.

Yes, that was a top class knock from Devon Thomas in the context of the game....I am loving Jahmar Hamilton's defence.
They take the lead past 200 and I see Rahkeem wrecking havoc on the last day.

SillyCowCorner1

Guyana absolutely made a mess out of this.

Vishaul Singh’s innings sucked it up.

Dember and Larry Edwards with excellent bowling at the end

chris.hinton

International Captain
Round 2 of the league starts today

Barbabos vs Jamaica
Guyana vs Leeward Islands
Trinidad & Tobago vs Windward Islands

SillyCowCorner1

Captain Kraigg cracks a double ton, his 3rd in Fc cricket. I just hope that this translates into the test series.

Meanwhile, at the Queen’s Park Oval, our Guyana Harpy Eagles have been blown away by the Leeward Islands Hurricanes.
Staring at an innings defeat. Hetmyer with another failure.