• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2022-2023 New Zealand First-Class Draft

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Remember to put a (B) next to any pick you're seeking top-order blunter points from. Put a + next to designated wicket-keepers.

@Flem274*

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Braai Guys - Conway (B1)
Braai Guys - Wagner
Straw Man - Southee
Chewie - Latham (B1)
Flem274* - Williamson (B1)
Flem274* - Jamieson
Chewie - Young (B2)
Athlai - Blundell (†)
Straw Man - de Grandhomme
Ataraxia - Boult
Athlai - Ravindra (B1)
Ataraxia - Root (B1)
Vandem - R O'Donnell
Vandem - Chu (†)

Straw Man - Cleaver (†)
Braai Guys - Mitchell
Chewie - Fletcher (†)
Ataraxia - Ajaz
Athlai - Solia
Flem274* - Chapman
Vandem - N Smith

Vandem - Nicholls
Flem274* -

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Please tag (and bag) the poster we need to crack on with this draft.

Unlike Vandem, this member is practically fastened to the floor and never leaves, yet he's bogging down this draft for 20+ hours at a time.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes definitely pick again, @ataraxia. He's now a local player for Lancs.

“It was a big life decision to use my British heritage to take up local player status and give up my ability to play back in New Zealand, however I felt this was an incredible opportunity to learn and grow my game. I would like to thank the Club – particularly Mark Chilton and Glen Chapple - for making it happen.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
CONTRACTED ROSTERS

Auckland (defending Ford Trophy and Plunket Shield champions):
Adithya Ashok, Cole Briggs, Mark Chapman, Louis Delport, Danru Ferns, Ryan Harrison, Ben Horne, Simon Keene, Ben Lister, Robbie O’Donnell, Will O’Donnell, Sean Solia, Will Somerville, Quinn Sunde, Ross ter Braak, George Worker

Northern Districts (defending Dream11 Super Smash champions):
Joe Carter, Katene Clarke, Kristian Clarke, Henry Cooper, Peter Bocock, Matt Fisher, Zak Gibson, Brett Hampton, Scott Kuggeleijn, Bharat Popli, Tim Pringle, Jeet Raval, Tim Seifert, Freddy Walker, Joe Walker, Anurag Verma

Central Stags: Ma'ara Ave, Doug Bracewell, Tom Bruce, Josh Clarkson, Dane Cleaver, Liam Dudding, Joey Field, Greg Hay, Jayden Lennox, Brad Schmulian, Ben Smith, Seth Rance, Brett Randell, Blair Tickner, Ray Toole, Bayley Wiggins

Wellington: Finn Allen, Jakob Bhula, Luke Georgeson, Troy Johnson, Nick Kelly, Iain McPeake, Adam Milne, Ollie Newton, Rachin Ravindra, Tim Robinson, Ben Sears, Michael Snedden, Nathan Smith, Logan van Beek, Peter Younghusband

Canterbury:
Cole McConchie, Chad Bowes, Matt Boyle, Leo Carter, Blake Coburn, Sean Davey, Cam Fletcher, Zak Foulkes, Mitch Hay, Ken McClure, Angus McKenzie, Ed Nuttall, Will O'Rourke, Fraser Sheat, Henry Shipley, Theo van Woerkom

Otago: Matt Bacon, Max Chu, Jacob Cumming, Jacob Duffy, Dean Foxcroft, Josh Finnie, Jake Gibson, Andrew Hazeldine, Llew Johnson, Ben Lockrose, Jarrod Mckay, Travis Muller, Dale Phillips, Michael Rae, Michael Rippon, Hamish Rurtherford.