• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2018/19 New Zealand First-Class Season Draft

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Only one of 37 counties reporting and already one network just confidently called Phlegm for the spoon. Another spoon. His first spoon was all injury crisis tbf. Munners got suspended too.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The graph as it should be. The knowledgeable kiwi posters near the top, me and phlegm at the bottom.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Lister not playing :(
I'll just make my best guess regarding the health of Lister, also Bowes. Seeing Lister didn't front for either of those Auckland A one-dayers, I think I'll activate your 12th man Will Williams to help you out.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

250+ performers:

Wagner (Kippax, R2 pick) 335 pts.
CdG (Michaelf, R2) 325 pts.
Bennett (Chewie, R3) 280 pts.
Conway (Kippax, R7) 273 pts.
Henry (Michaelf, R4) 270 pts.
Baker (Howsie, R9) 263 pts.
Rance (Kippax, R6) 261 pts.
Sodhi (Michaelf, R3) 250 pts.
McEwan (Athlai, R7) 250 pts.

Not yet applied to leaderboard:
King of the Openers: Raval (Chewie) 167 runs leads Rutherford (Chewie) 142 runs
King of the Colts: Ludick (Phlegm) 198 pts. leads Leopard (Phlegm) 123 pts.
Absolute Spud: Guptill-Bunce (Michaelf) -4.5 p.p.g. "leads" McClure (Phlegm) 13 p.p.g.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes, a scorching run of scoring throughout November from Chewie. He rode the hot bats of Raval, Rutherford and Young. Young strangely strengthening that Chewie chokehold on King of the Openers points, on the off-chance he's told by Larsen to keep doing the job for CD.

Now applied to leaderboard:
King of the Openers: Raval (Chewie) 379 runs leads Rutherford (Chewie) 265 runs
King of the Colts: Ravindra (Howsie) 256 pts. leads Ludick (Phlegm) 198 pts.
Absolute Spud: Guptill-Bunce (Michaelf) -4.5 p.p.g. "leads" McClure (Phlegm) 13 p.p.g.

Last edited:

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I'm guessing it's cos lots of my players are in the A team / black caps so have played more games than the others?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I approve points per game standings.
Yes I may include some obscenely generous "King of the PPG" bonus points (both team and individual) in a future draft I run; I think it would get my drafters really freed up from their fear of the hospital ward and of the youthful smokie.

Teenage Sherlocks, Wheelers and Milnes will become a new path to prosperity for my future drafters, not the trusty Bakers, McEwans and McPeakes.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
500+ performers:

King of the Openers: Raval (Chewie) 467 runs leads Rutherford (Chewie) 373, Latham (Kippax) 363.
King of the Colts: Ravindra (Howsie) 353 pts. leads Ludick (Phlegm) 272 pts.
Absolute Spud: Guptill-Bunce (Michaelf) -4.5 p.p.g.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Woodcock - 43
Flynn - hasn't batted yet
Williamson - Test in a few days
Chapman - 104
Blundell † - 20
Solia - 0
McEwan - 22 and a wicket so far
Milne - what was I thinking
van Beek - 52* hasnt bowled yet