• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2007 Super 14 thread

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Although, the Reds are the worst team I’ve seen all year it was a quality performance from the Sharks. The guys made up for their recent defeats and the gulf in class (and speed) was startling.

cometer

State Regular
I feel like such a fool right now still praying Queensland can somehow defy the odds and win. Torrential downpour please.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not a pleasant way for Hayman, Oliver, Blakie, Dermody and Levi to leave the Highlanders.

Perm

An amazing way for them to gain a home semi-final. They needed to win by 72 points I think and they sure did that.

luffy

International Captain
Haha good work Reds. Im sure Clinton Schifosckfe would be regretting his move now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
All Saffie final then. I don't even think a South African franchise has won the Super 14/12 before, so that'll change too.

cometer

State Regular
Both semi finals I thought were rather poor. Sharks v Blues was the better one but the 2nd semi was determined by who made the most mistakes. I'm hoping the final doesn't fall to this level, but given what's at stake I think we'll be looking at a penalty goal fest followed by balls being belted out of the 22 consistently.

Perm

Looking forward to the final TBH, great to see a South Africa team win it. Putting my money on the Bulls.

Perm

YES!!! Sharks deserved to win, but I'm so glad the Bulls came through.

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Thank goodness that's over! SA's been rugby hysterical this past week. Maybe we can have other topics of conversation in the pubs and other places now.:ph34r: