• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
\Meanwhile, Ashes 2005, Broad, Anderson & Atherton

Hypocrisy much?
Just remember, one definite instance in a different series means that there was definitely systematic cheating going on despite nothing more than innuendo as proof, but bringing up admitted systematic cheating that was important to a series is 'insecurity'.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've ever seen flibberty post so much garbage before. Have I just never noticed him that much or is the Ashes affecting him psychologically? I can understand the latter, it happens and is a sign of a passionate sports fan to have emotions overtake common sense in this way.

mr_mister

The crims stuff is too rich considering Stokes is a violent thug who is very lucky his celebrity status saved him from a cell

cnerd123

likes this
Well no not if i just liked a post.

Be blaming ***** for everything then going by your way of thinking.
I open the final page of this thread after not posting in it for a day, and right away I see people are talking about me, and sensitive Aussies having a whinge

This forum never changes

mr_mister

I open the final page of this thread after not posting in it for a day, and right away I see people are talking about me, and sensitive Aussies having a whinge

This forum never changes
You can't reply to banter without being called sensitive it seems

Since you said in one of your mega posts 'too short and I'm asked to explain myself, too detailed and I'm called verbose' you should know better when it comes to labels

Starfighter

Catch-22. Someone posts rubbish, you call them out on it, they stink it up and somehow you're the sensitive one.

If you want actual sensitive cricket fans look on highlights packages with a certain team that shall remain nameless, that get down voted on youtube just because said team lost.

cnerd123

likes this

Since you said in one of your mega posts 'too short and I'm asked to explain myself, too detailed and I'm called verbose' you should know better when it comes to labels
didn't think you'd get so sensitive about being called sensitive mate :ph34r:

Burgey

Least I win at something unlike your cricket team.

Any excuse for a night away from dragon where beer involved is win win even if you lose anway.
Only thing they did do
if you are naive enough to think it only started in SA then more fool you and any crim who thinks the same.
Who is he?

Never heard of the hack.
These sort of things are precisely the reason I thought your balls hadn’t dropped yet. Just junk posting, regardless of how pissed you are.

Burgey

I have no idea why the Australian bowlers spent so much time going around the wicket to Burns when the angle plays to his strength

He has a glaring weakness around off so just keep angling it across
They probably got sick of him playing and missing, and who could blame them? Lol 34 times in a day. I’ve used this analogy before with other players, but it really was the cricketing equivalent of that basketball game in the States where the high school mascot with difficulties was allowed to throw on the team shirt and landed some three pointers.

91Jmay

International Coach
The crims stuff is too rich considering Stokes is a violent thug who is very lucky his celebrity status saved him from a cell
Interesting take, opposite is of course true. He wouldn't even have been charged if he wasn't famous and media pressure forced cps hand.

TheJediBrah

Next test pitch will be a road, Marsh to come in and make 181 and then get picked for the next 3 Tests on green wickets and make 11 runs total for the rest of the series

Burgey

I've ever seen flibberty post so much garbage before. Have I just never noticed him that much or is the Ashes affecting him psychologically? I can understand the latter, it happens and is a sign of a passionate sports fan to have emotions overtake common sense in this way.
It’s a bit of both I suspect.

Burgey

This forum never changes
Got to be honest and say the only time I’ve looked on CW over the last 24 hours and thought of you at all was when I read the arse-wiping thread.

SillyCowCorner1

Benedict, Nasser Hussain's FWB, counted the number of times the ball has comprehensively beaten Rory's bat this innings.

The number is close to 40.