• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
there was, but people ultimately copped it and moved on unless they were indian or burgey going on about the 05 ashes.

now with drs, i feel like it's moved to another level. we know we can have better now, so snivelling lickspittles like ***** are rightly cyberbullied.
I really think complaining about umpires used to be much worse. These days with DRS there's more to talk about though.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very frustrating day for several reasons. Though I guess the Root wicket was a bit lucky. It's a bit of a bad century from Burns but it's a very important one, so naturally you'd take it.

Still not completely out of it but would need a big turnaround early.

halba

International 12th Man
looks like starc and hazlewood back for the next test.
Dare i rotate cummins for X factor Neser. looks flat as heck.

Flem274*

123/5
australia really needed to capitalise on the freebie swinging ball after the change. they just couldn't keep it in good areas for long enough then they brought on lyon.