• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

wrongun

Banned
Lyon and Siddle w the new ball but Cummins was bowling the 82 w the old ball? Can someone pls explain to me what’s going on here?

wrongun

Banned
Tim Paine should be dropped for the 2nd test but ofcourse that won’t happen. JL loves the way elite honesty. Morons all of them.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Brilliant effort from Burns. Only managed to watch the first 90 minutes this morning and mentioned how he looked solid and was leaving well, so it's awesome to see him kick on and make a big score when it matters most. WAFG.

wrongun

Banned
Burns has played and missed 34 times as per Nasser Hussein. Insane....but then again, we had him out and our captain had a brain fart.

wrongun

Banned
If I’m Steve Smith, I’m just sitting back and laughing at this buffoon. Australia deserve to lose this based on their actions. You start off by messing up your batsmen in hampshire. Then your selection goes haywire, and you pick a laughable bowling lineup. To top it off your batsmen defeat themselves and your captain doesn’t review a plumb lbw decision....burn goes onto score a ton. Elite self defeatism.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Good day for us. Fancy the Aussies to fire back tomorrow morning though so lots of work to do to get any meaningful lead.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England's day. Some appalling cricket from Australia and more appalling umpiring. Well played Burns.